Aecoplan’s core skills in integrated, multi-disciplinary project management within the civil engineering, construction and infrastructure sectors are, in the opinion of our clients, second to none. We’re proud to have built a reputation on the highly successful delivery of a wide variety of high profile, complex programmes.
We stand apart from our competitors in that we offer our services at all stages of the project, from planning, supporting your bid processes, through to all aspects of project delivery, including completion and maintenance.
Our proven approach ensures that major capital assets are delivered on time and within budget. We know that Aecoplan’s projects will always meet the high standards that our clients demand: quality, safety and sustainability.
What Can We Offer You?
- Prioritisation, coordination and management of the delivery of the project lifecycle.
- Implementation of researched, tested and proven as cutting-edge industry specific processes to ensure consistency and compliance with regard to every delivered project, fully meeting client’s objectives.
- In depth knowledge of strategic planning and programme management systems.
- Advanced understanding and application of sophisticated construction techniques and methodologies to develop and implement successful systems and processes.
- Deep understanding of project management systems in order extract accurate data that enables high quality information and robust systems to be produced on a project per project basis.
- In depth understanding of a contract’s risks and opportunities in order to administer best practice management through analysing and establishing customised programmes which offer robust protection both to the project and the organisation.
- Identification of strategic risks and opportunities within diverse parameters and the provision of evidence-based recommendations to project teams.
- Substantial commercial awareness to support a robust, beneficial viability of the project, incorporating risk and change management, cash management and project financial control.
- Experienced and immediate grasp of client objectives and requirements, market conditions and competitor statuses, applying these to predict and manage outcomes.
- Pro-active and continuous understanding of client needs in order to develop and deliver optimum solutions.
How Can We Make a Difference?
- Through our “one team” and “complete thinking” approach, partnering with clients and relevant third parties to uncover opportunities, minimise and solve issues and keep projects on track.
- Through our superlative track record in working in close collaboration with a supply chain, through joint ventures and strategic alliances to deliver high quality projects throughout their whole life cycle.
- By our industry-recognised services within mobilisation, planning and consent, control management, quality assurance risk mitigation, complex stakeholder management and resource deployment.
- By supporting the tendering, pre-construction, delivery and management stages of substantial and complex multi-discipline projects.
- By our multi-phase, integrated approach, managing all elements of the project, from its initial concept stage, procurement phase, through to pre-assembly and key construction stages.
- Through this integrated, holistic approach enabling major capital assets to be tested and delivered within budget, on time and to high safety, quality and sustainability standards, meeting and exceeding client needs.
- By minimising extraneous complexity and risk and by offering a high level of unrivalled project delivery certainty.