A set of high quality, well-developed and robustly implemented project controls will enable your schedule and budgetary delivery demands to be met to optimum, professional levels.
Given the susceptibility of the industry to change and the potential for a project’s control parameters to fail, efficient, workable controls are the only solution.
Aecoplan has the experience that your organisation needs to establish and manage an appropriate project controls strategy, ultimately to minimise risk and create rock-solid certainty.
What Can We Offer You?
- Substantial contribution to the creation of robust project controls, underpinning accurate reporting and forecasting.
- Application of project control methods to adhere to NEC3 contract.
- Use and application of processes, tools and systems to offer certainty with regard to project objectives, enabling effective control over its successful delivery.
- Use and application of integrated project controls over sophisticated, complex projects and programmes.
- Assessment and analysis of project performance to produce timely, accurate reports that facilitate pre-emptive management of the scope of works.
- Creation of processes by which the plan, current position, performance and ongoing actions can be clearly understood, factoring in the analysis and appropriate trends, thus establishing both the current status and forecast position.
- Forensic analysis of programme data and interfaces with client teams, focused on building effective working relationships.
- Pro-active identification, development and implementation of project controls improvements and programme controls systems.
- Provision of baseline and change management analysis and reporting to measure progress performance against the agreed parameters.
- Cost & budget analysis and forecasting to enable the establishment of accurate costs that can be effectively monitored and controlled during the project.
- Performance measurement and productivity control (Earned Value Analysis) to facilitate exact reporting to enable early identification of any problems within the project.
- Reporting and data management to measure all aspects of performance and project progress, highlighting early warnings or productivity or performance issues.
How Can We Make a Difference?
- By ensuring through the consistent delivery of our effective, high level project control systems and processes that all programme schedules, costs and objectives are met.
- Through skilled, effective application of NEC3 we can develop top quality, integrated controls to enable all key objectives to be integrated and met to exacting, precise standards.
- By offering truly integrated programme and project controls to all projects, minimising potential risk and thus avoiding cost over runs and time frame delays.
- By delivering a high quality suite of services focused on delivering precisely to the values set out in the project plan.
- Through well delivered controls, effectively implemented and monitored throughout, ensuring adherence to time scales and budgets.