Aecoplan has strong skills and a finely tuned speciality in project planning – it’s what we do best and how we have grown our reputation in this sector.
We have worked with some of the world’s key players, using our expertise to plan and deliver large complex projects entirely to specification and schedule.
What Can We Offer You?
- In depth understanding of every aspect of the construction sector, as well as substantial practical on-site experience of delivering successful global projects.
- Fully integrated, compliant programme schedules encompassing clear, concise construction methodologies, costings, sequencing, assumptions, key resources and production estimates.
- Comprehensive schedules that collate and express with total clarity the approach, methodology and timing of your project.
- Detailed, integrated logic-linked programmes that cover every aspect, such as design, procurement, construction and commissioning.
- CPM schedule techniques to initiate realistic, practical and optimistic production outputs.
- Excellent practical working knowledge of Primavera P6 scheduling software efficiently and swiftly to produce regular updates, project health checks, activity analysis as well as problem solving and corrective actions.
- Production and development of an “Accepted Programme” to meet stringent NEC3 contract requirements.
- In depth understanding of how contract clauses can affect the outcome of a project.
- Close alignment of project scope activities to costs, ensuring that the appropriate level of detail and integrated is developed from the start.
- Development of a programme schedule which communicates clearly and concisely the approach, methodology, sequencing and timing of all parts of a project.
- Identification of all your project’s key stages and activities. Drawing from our practical experience and sector knowledge, we will:
- Forecast delays and issues
- Forecast budget control
- Manage key interfaces
- Calculate required resources: labour, plant and materials
- Predict poor performance, identifying variances against baseline dates and milestones
- Measure earned value
- Make strategic decisions based on reliable data sources
- Building and integration of interface milestone into the activity logic of the underlying schedule, stage gate reviews and defined logic points.
- Use of Earned Value methodologies to identify project variances, thus analysing and controlling project programme and cost information.
- Integrate third party schedules and data into the overall project schedule.
- Inclusion of 3rd part consents, as well as the scope, opportunity and risks with the programme in order to focus on project delivery certainty.
How Can We Make a Difference?
- By understanding that a robust programme schedule is the nerve centre of the entire project and that it plays a major role your project’s successful delivery.
- Through the establishment of our project planning and scheduling services as a key element of our client offering.
- By our in depth, best-practice knowledge and use of scheduling software, such as Oracle’s Primavera P6, Microsoft Project and Asta Powerproject.
- Through our technical expertise at the initial pre-construction stage of your project, enabling close project control and a robust means to manage your capital investment.
- By creating detailed programme schedules both at the feasibility stage, during tender planning and throughout construction delivery.
- By the use of clear, articulate programme schedules that express workable concepts without jargon.
- By means of our intensive sector knowledge and experience of planning and programme scheduling, which ensures that its scope meets WBS elements, allowing reports to be produced as well as robust performance measurements against baseline comparisons.
- By implementing solutions that are totally tailor made and customised to a client’s needs and project objectives.