At Aecoplan, we have the skills and experience that your organisation needs to deliver high quality civil engineering and construction projects across a comprehensive range of disciplines. Our services are frequently in demand from large-scale organisations who rely on us to delivery projects totally within budget, time frames and expectations.
Whether you require our input on a single element of your project or throughout its entire lifecycle, Aecoplan is at your disposal to offer guarantees and above all, project certainty.
How Does Aecoplan Deliver?
- We’re not just theory-driven or academic. Of course, we know how best to formulate great projects via leading software systems such as Primavera 6, but it’s the knowledge of how to apply theory to reality based on actual on-site experience that sets us apart from a limited one-dimensional approach.
- With over 14 years’ practical and authentic knowledge gained from working on real construction and civil engineering projects, we know how to deliver a robust result for our clients that focuses on what you need: certainty.
- Our clients look to us to help them achieve their business goals and objectives.
Aecoplan offers a full consultancy, construction and operations service for major clients, such as:
- Programme Management
- Forensic Planning (claims delay and analysis)
- Project Management
- Strategic Planning
- Planning and Scheduling
- Tender and pre-construction planning
- Programme and Project Controls
- Performance measurement techniques
- Technical due diligence and fund monitoring
- Construction delivery control
- Data Management & Reporting
- Feasibility assessment
We offer a truly integrated model: from the initial invitation to tender, establishing best-practice, workable contracts, covering technical issues and of course, those essential planning and programme skills to deliver a true end-to-end service that saves you time, money and resources.
What do we mean by end-to-end? The whole life-cycle, from beginning to end.
Aecoplan can also integrate design, co-ordinate stakeholder consent and buy-in, provide pre-construction and logistics planning, as well as offer procurement and supply chain advice. We also co-ordinate the entire process, minimising down-times and finding best-case solutions to keep your project on track.
Your civil engineering or construction project, whatever its size or location needs a course of action that manages risk, quality and costs as well as one that’s strong enough to maintain control and transparency across all its processes. Your organisation relies on expert knowledge, confidence, assurance and passion.
At Aecoplan, we never lose sight of what you’ve asked us to achieve: a commitment to the live delivery of your project 100% in line with your goals and objectives.