Since privatisation 20 years ago, the water sector has seen a great deal of development and many challenges, not least due to government-imposed targets. With population growth and climate change concerns, the demand for the environmentally friendly provision of clean, safe, efficiently distributed water will continue to keep this essential part of life at the top of the political and economic agenda.
Aecoplan’s services are ideally suited to support the needs of contractors, operators and investors within the water sector. As an independent, privately owned consultancy, we offer high quality outsourced construction, civil engineering and infrastructure consulting services and project management services. Your project will be planned, managed and delivered entirely and precisely to specification.
We have the practical experience that we believe you need.
Do You Recognise These Issues in Water Construction and Civil Engineering Projects?
- An increasing need to maximise existing water operations, in effect optimising resources and improving current infrastructures whilst adopting a new operating approach. A focus on maintenance, repair and efficiency.
- Climate change concerns are ever present, leading to issues around sustainability, resilience and a greater focus on energy efficiency.
- Strict government-instigated regulatory frameworks on the water industry have had far-reaching impacts, and are likely to continue to necessitate careful adherence and close management in the years to come.
How Does Aecoplan Support Your Organisation’s Project Needs?
- Across the water network, we have extensive knowledge and experience of major civil construction and mechanical, electrical, instrumentation controls and automation (MEICA). Aecoplan’s core skills in project management, planning, scheduling and project controls will transform how your project is delivered.
- We can bring you a high level of knowledge and skill to help you meet government-set targets (as well as your own) and which adhere robustly to regulatory frameworks. We believe that our competencies focus on you, our client; we’ll save you time, money and resources from initial concept through to final project delivery.
Our expertise includes:
- Sewerage treatment work (STW)
- Pumping Stations
- Water mains