Aecoplan works with clients within the civil engineering and construction sectors to offer a wide range of fully integrated, technical consulting services across many different disciplines. We are privately owned and independent, adding value to what you need with real-life on-site experience.
Every client has different needs. We’ll work closely with you to understand your objectives to offer you services that keep your project totally within its parameters. We will offer clear, professional support to all your stakeholders, helping your organisation to achieve and deliver, wherever it may be in the world.
Aecoplan knows how to do things better. We’ll work smarter for you every time, all the time.
It is our privilege to support and enable the delivery of complex projects within the following markets:
- Roads, highways and bridges
- Rail, metro and freight
- Energy and waste
- Renewable energy
- Water and waste
- Marine and ports
- Mining and minerals
- High and low-rise buildings
- Airports, bridges and viaducts
Our bespoke services encompass the entire life cycle of a project, from its conception through to delivery. We can manage large, complex and challenging programmes, refining our processes and systems to provide control, transparency and excellent governance.
What Can We Bring to You?
- An extensive period of practical know-how; NO useless, one-dimensional paper-based theories or unworkable solutions due to lack of experience.
- Expertise in establishing a clear, workable methodology to your construction project, with the right tools to support its delivery.
- A proven track record of client collaboration, with experience in joint ventures and strategic alliances.
- A high level of skill in programme and project planning, scheduling and process management. Our technical expertise and clear, strategic approach to construction empowers your organisation to meet your client’s needs one hundred per cent.
- Skills in creating and implementing construction schedules that actually work. We’ll devise a programme that’s well documented, clearly communicated and properly monitored. Aecoplan’s close control of transaction timescales will help to keep your project on track.
- The ability to identify and resolve technical issues early, before they create chaos or impact negatively on other aspects of the project.
Contact us today to find out more.